Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. pierre bezukhov liked Lechus7's post in the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

meanwhile press box in Kobe minutes before clash with Urawa [IMG]

May 18, 2024 at 5:22 AM
  2. Deep Pal liked Shay Z's post in the thread Özil's Fenerbahçe Protégé - Hoş Geldin Arda Güler.

I agree with folks that Rodrygo will be the one moving to the bench for Mbappe and that's just fine with me. Putting Rodrygo's personal...

May 18, 2024 at 5:19 AM
  3. Deep Pal liked Anon.'s post in the thread Özil's Fenerbahçe Protégé - Hoş Geldin Arda Güler.

I don't see Carlo switching back to a 4-3-3 just to accommodate Rodrygo on the right-wing, a position that's not even his favourable...

4. Jaybir liked soccerncbus's post in the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

I thought the same thing when looking through the numbers. There's not any "we are paying that guy how much?!" players on the roster....

5. Jaybir liked Bill Archer's post in the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

Some things that strike you on first blush: Unlike some, maybe most, years, the ranking of salaries is more or less in line with each...

May 18, 2024 at 5:16 AM
  6. Jaybir liked TrueCrew's post in the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

Fixing minor miscues, mainly leaving Mrowka out in the Cole and omitting is first name. I. Senior Roster (1-20). 15 (17) of 20....

May 18, 2024 at 5:15 AM
  7. Deep Pal liked Umar's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

The ability to accept criticism and to use it to improve is an amazing superpower. Vinicius could 100% have played the victim when...

May 18, 2024 at 5:14 AM
  8. Deep Pal liked Shay Z's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

This is great. Thanks for sharing. What a great young man. People make fun of the Benzema thing but what happened since then, Vinicius...

9. Deep Pal liked Serengeti_Boy's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

In most rankings of greatest ever players he barely scraps the top 10. As an example, CR7 less talented but has had a tremendous career...

10. Deep Pal liked Doni's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

Would be?

May 18, 2024 at 5:13 AM
  11. Deep Pal liked Serengeti_Boy's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

I love R9. I think injuries and poor club choices dented his longevity and legacy. He would be top 10 easily with more club level...

12. Deep Pal liked Ahmadi8's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

Felt the remontada coming.

13. Deep Pal liked Doni's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

Love this kid man! And what he did to Kimmich all night … as if he isn’t one of the best right backs of his generation or anything,...

14. Deep Pal liked 4x4s's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

We can work this Rodrygo on the left, Vinicius through the middle solution with Mbappe as well, I think the experiment will pay off big...

15. Jaybir liked Minnman's post in the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

The MLSPA numbers along with the Club Roster Profiles info released by the league two weeks ago give us a pretty good look at the team's...

16. Auriaprottu replied to the thread Not a true Christian: Debate Christianity and Religion's role in Politics.

But this isn't new or, really, even unusual, as thought of the genders goes. This ain't just Dobson stuff- it's pretty SOP among lots of...

May 18, 2024 at 5:09 AM
  17. Deep Pal liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread Lo Sientoohh Emir! Not Enough Euros & Tchouameni Titles Tchou Pass Madrid Train! Bienvenu Aurelien!.

Would be good to have Tcho on the bench as an option especially given his CB adaptation tooI think Camavinga will start unless Tcho...

18. Deep Pal liked arcane's post in the thread Lo Sientoohh Emir! Not Enough Euros & Tchouameni Titles Tchou Pass Madrid Train! Bienvenu Aurelien!.

Problem is there is hell be fine. And there is also hell be fine fine. I hope his performance doesnt suffer if he decides to gut it out.

19. Deep Pal liked natenate101's post in the thread Lo Sientoohh Emir! Not Enough Euros & Tchouameni Titles Tchou Pass Madrid Train! Bienvenu Aurelien!.

Very very likable. Like all our youngsters really. Club has done a great job bringing in quality humans with great talent.

May 18, 2024 at 5:08 AM