Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Auriaprottu replied to the thread Not a true Christian: Debate Christianity and Religion's role in Politics.

But this isn't new or, really, even unusual, as thought of the genders goes. This ain't just Dobson stuff- it's pretty SOP among lots of...

May 18, 2024 at 5:09 AM
  2. Deep Pal liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread Lo Sientoohh Emir! Not Enough Euros & Tchouameni Titles Tchou Pass Madrid Train! Bienvenu Aurelien!.

Would be good to have Tcho on the bench as an option especially given his CB adaptation tooI think Camavinga will start unless Tcho...

3. Deep Pal liked arcane's post in the thread Lo Sientoohh Emir! Not Enough Euros & Tchouameni Titles Tchou Pass Madrid Train! Bienvenu Aurelien!.

Problem is there is hell be fine. And there is also hell be fine fine. I hope his performance doesnt suffer if he decides to gut it out.

4. Deep Pal liked natenate101's post in the thread Lo Sientoohh Emir! Not Enough Euros & Tchouameni Titles Tchou Pass Madrid Train! Bienvenu Aurelien!.

Very very likable. Like all our youngsters really. Club has done a great job bringing in quality humans with great talent.

May 18, 2024 at 5:08 AM
  5. pierre bezukhov replied to the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

It reminds me of the time when Theo Walcott broke his collarbone from a dive. It was definitely a penalty in Fujino's case, but she...

May 18, 2024 at 5:07 AM
  6. Manchester Nadeshiko liked Stayfou's post in the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

Reports from the game suggests she just took a hit and was fatigued. It might not be that bad :oops:

May 18, 2024 at 4:59 AM
  7. AlistairSinc liked Marcus2116's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

In my experience it’s sometimes visible and sometimes it’s not. Try different devices, and different browsers, and if it still doesn’t...

IMG_1153.jpeg IMG_1154.jpeg May 18, 2024 at 4:59 AM
  8. Deep Pal liked Halycon's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

It was a game in like the 4th division, which in the Netherlands is just a bunch of amateurs playing against each other. Last game of...

May 18, 2024 at 4:57 AM
  9. ratters replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

On Edge browser 1. Use this link https://euro2024-access.tickets.uefa.com/secured/content 2. Select "My Account, "My Tickets" 3....

May 18, 2024 at 4:55 AM
  10. Hsain85 replied to the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Thank god he said no to Perez. Imagine if he was our coach instead of Don Carlo :confused: I am not Carlo’s biggest fans, but Allegri...

May 18, 2024 at 4:55 AM
  11. Stayfou replied to the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

Reports from the game suggests she just took a hit and was fatigued. It might not be that bad :oops:

May 18, 2024 at 4:52 AM
  12. Chickasaw replied to the thread I'm not bitter ... but I hate you all (other teams thread).

We might be in line for a new coach soon after the rant. I always favoured Ancelotti for us but I hope not Allegri.

May 18, 2024 at 4:51 AM
  13. Deep Pal liked Shay Z's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

I am no fan of the guy but It's ironic that of all the reasons he could have been fired for, Xavi gets dismissed for telling the truth....

May 18, 2024 at 4:50 AM
  14. Dr. MvN replied to the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Trying to get board approval at Bayern almost makes dealing with Italian bureaucracy seem preferable by comparison.

May 18, 2024 at 4:50 AM
  15. Chickasaw replied to the thread The Spurs News Wire.

"Alan Shearer has shared his thoughts on whether Tottenham could sack Ange Postecoglou after his fiery rant following his team’s loss to...

May 18, 2024 at 4:49 AM
  16. Ball Kicker liked cleazer's post in the thread 2024 Season Member Thread.

from today's email about Leagues Cup tickets: Committing to your Ticket Strip is your only way to receive priority access to Leagues...

May 18, 2024 at 4:47 AM