Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Ball Kicker liked Ch(Elsey)'s post in the thread 2024 MLS Fantasy League: BigSoccer Crew.

Good luck this week! I am glad this week is closing out the current Champions League window. We started talking about the matchups,...

May 18, 2024 at 4:45 AM
  2. Manchester Nadeshiko liked Stayfou's post in the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

No diving technique in the Beleza game as Fujino left the pitch on a stretcher while in tears. :(

May 18, 2024 at 4:44 AM
  3. Ball Kicker liked ColumbusFTW's post in the thread 2024 Non-Champions (i.e. Other Teams’) News Thread—Streaming Now on BigSoccer +.

Again, a big chunk of that season ticket list is companies that had to sign multi-year deals when the stadium opened. It's not something...

May 18, 2024 at 4:42 AM
  4. charlie15 liked American Brummie's post in the thread Ukraine vs Russia III.

Keep counting, but also you can celebrate. Only a fool believes that there are zero French soldiers in Ukraine. And only a fool believes...

5. SubPop replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

i found searching for <span class="seat"> was a lot more accurate and using Safari meant i couldn't see the info I needed, use Chrome...

6. charlie15 liked roby's post in the thread Ukraine vs Russia III.

The French are experts at bottling things! :p

7. SubPop liked Lukas.peric's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

Just google their respective stadium name with 'seat plan' behind it, you will find plenty of seating maps

May 18, 2024 at 4:41 AM
  8. Ethan Frank replied to the thread French Division 1.

83' - Karchaoui outside the box. Clear options better than the shot. Into Groenen to lay off for either Geyoro or Katoto. Directly to...

May 18, 2024 at 4:38 AM
  9. Marcus2116 attached a file to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

In my experience it’s sometimes visible and sometimes it’s not. Try different devices, and different browsers, and if it still doesn’t...

IMG_1153.jpeg IMG_1154.jpeg May 18, 2024 at 4:37 AM
  10. Stayfou replied to the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

No diving technique in the Beleza game as Fujino left the pitch on a stretcher while in tears. :(

May 18, 2024 at 4:34 AM
  11. Stayfou liked Lechus7's post in the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

meanwhile press box in Kobe minutes before clash with Urawa [IMG]

May 18, 2024 at 4:33 AM
  12. EruditeHobo replied to the thread Thiago, Thiago Alcantara!.

Poor guy. Incredible footballer when in his element, just couldn't stay healthy for us. He'll always have that insane goal, at least.

May 18, 2024 at 4:30 AM
  13. Deep Pal liked MiamiNative0722's post in the thread The Berlin Wall - Willkommen Antonio Rüdiger.

[MEDIA] Demon player

May 18, 2024 at 4:26 AM
  14. Deep Pal liked Doni's post in the thread The Berlin Wall - Willkommen Antonio Rüdiger.

Phenomenal player, phenomenal song.

15. Deep Pal liked Umar's post in the thread The Berlin Wall - Willkommen Antonio Rüdiger.

A defender highlight video that actually shows defending instead of half the video made up of the defenders goals and slide tackles? I...

16. Deep Pal liked Akramzizou's post in the thread The Berlin Wall - Willkommen Antonio Rüdiger.

He's having an amazing season, and the City game in the Bernabeu is honestly an all timer performance how he shut down Haaland. I am...

17. jumhed replied to the thread I'm not bitter ... but I hate you all (other teams thread).

Allegri is now a free agent after Juvé made up some nonsense about his touchline behaviour, which was no different to most other top...

May 18, 2024 at 4:24 AM
  18. jumhed liked Golara's post in the thread I'm not bitter ... but I hate you all (other teams thread).

I love it when the Greek side of him comes out. When he was having a go at that idiot supporter, it brought back flashbacks of my old...

May 18, 2024 at 4:20 AM