Trinidad, all my blessings

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by loraz, Nov 10, 2005.

1. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Well this is your time my friends. Hopefully I will get to see you in
    Germany which is high probability. You guys are fantastic!

2. Ubiquitous One

Ubiquitous One New Member

Aug 4, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm also rooting for T & T -- this would be an incredible achievement, one that would lift the spirits of the entire country. I've followed several of their players since their times in MLS and have thought the team to play well and honorably. Bring home victory for your country, CONCACAF, and players such as Yorke, John, Hislop, and others, for whom this is probably the last chance.

3. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Well after saturday, there should be a feast in NYC. T&T WHoo hoo

CELTIC BEAT RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darn that just slipped out. Don't know hwat has gotten into me!

4. Toronto Papi

Toronto Papi New Member

Jan 24, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Send Bahrain bak to their dutty yad in with shame. MASHHHH/BRUKKK OP DEH PLACE, goodluck in your game against Bahrain. You guys are gonna kill em anyways, so you don't need the luck.

5. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    isn't long now. Come on Soca warriors

6. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    My support goes to Trinidad as well. It's funny, because of all today's playoffs, TRI-BAH is the only one I'll be able to watch live. So I'm really excited about it :eek: .

I have the feeling they're going to kill Bahrain today. We'll see.

7. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHH man!!! Can you say underestimation?????? It aint gonna be that easy for T&T. Just watch, but if T&T make they most def. deserve it. Good luck to both teams. But to tell you the truth I think both teams(which ever one qualifies) will get their asses handed to them in the WC.

8. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i think several asian teams will get their asses handed to them like saudi arabia. but who knows. but i'm cheering for TnT in this one

9. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Only Asian teams?????? TnT will(if they make it), Bahrain will(if they make it) Iran, Japan and S.Korea are going in to the last 16, Ecuador will, and 3 African teams will.

10. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    5:30 Is right around the corner

T&T = TNT

DynoMITE

Boom

Mushroom Cloud

11. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I too am waiting to watch this one. TnT is going to kick ass

12. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    :rolleyes:

13. nazzo

nazzo Member

Nov 20, 2004
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    1-1 great job by Bahrain ;)

14. midknight

midknight New Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Paris
    Even as a Trinidad fan I must agree. Good job by Bahrain. Good job grass rolling, time wasting dirty fouling and getting the away goal.

But they won't be able to take care of business with their 2 suspended players when the Warriors finally wake up. That'll be even better to make them look bad in Manama, just hope losing out their qualification at home doesn't spark a riot... :cool:

15. nazzo

nazzo Member

Nov 20, 2004
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Thats what the Uzbecks said.

16. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Goal was clean, dirty fouling and time wasting is part of the game now. Watch any game and you're gonna find them, who ever is playing.

17. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Trinidad & Tobago's dream will become Bahrain's nightmare on Wednesday. Every team is due for an off night and ours was last nite, but come Wednesday you will be facing a team that played their butts off like they did against Mexico last month. What can I say, we like playing under pressure, and the record shows that when facing a must-win situation we've prevailed. :cool:

18. midknight

midknight New Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Paris
    yeah but some animals are more equal than others. :rolleyes:

Winning is also part of the game now. When last have you won a competitive match? *waiting on the answer while Bahrainis flip their calendars *

If you think we're going to let you go to the world cup with a 0-0 draw you have another thing coming. We like to make things difficult for ourselves because we thrive on high pressure situations. :D Go soca warriors

19. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Several Bahrain players should have been carded but the ref only gave out 2 cards... unbelievable. To add to that, all Bahrain did was fake injuries and time waste the game which is sad for WC football. We will take it to them on Wednesday and I know our guys will be more physical with them in their stadium. ;)

20. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lets just wait and see on Wednesday, Im not saying Bahrain is going to win, but it aint gonna be no walk in the park for TnT(every one thought it was going to be before the first leg.

21. nazzo

nazzo Member

Nov 20, 2004
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Exactly.

22. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    i hope so, go T&T!!!

23. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    of ccourse you will not say bahrain will win. They will sit back and try to defend for 90 mins just like they did against Uzbeckistan.

The thing I realised was Bahrain's right side was their weak link in the first match. Carlos Edwards caused them all sorts of problems playing on the wing and his dribbling caused them to foul alot. Their defence cannot contain guys running at them and dribbling. Beenhakker will make his adjustments come wednesday.

And one more thing Latapy had an off nite on Saturday, but he will play his game on wednesday. You will see a different side than the one you saw in Port of Spain :cool:

24. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  25. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    hmm, a lot of people are saying T&T didn't play up to their abilities. This may be true, but it is also possible that they have never played a team as ultra-defensive as Bahrain before. By defending with all their men and clearing the ball out on every chance they get, Bahrain can make teams look worse than they are.
    We will have to wait till the next game, but hopefully T&T will make it interesting by attacking well early on. Bahrain will obviously look for the draw but if T&T start to get desperate they are very capable of getting a goal on the counter.