Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Jenks liked Fireburn47's post in the thread England Youth Players Past/Present AOB.

He’s injured at the moment and won’t be for for another 2-4 weeks due to an Achilles issue.

May 20, 2024 at 12:22 PM
  2. Bruce S replied to the thread Brenden Aaronson at Union Berlin (olf Leeds).

like Juve and McKennie? They might be happy to have a healthy Aaronson back and let him fight for a position like every other player.

3. Kaitlyn replied to the thread Pre-match: San Jose Earthquakes - Austin FC (Saturday, 5/25) pregame thread.

I too dont give a shit about this game.

4. Digital replied to the thread SR4's Heir - Welcome Eder Gabriel Militao.

Agree with all of this, that last line is the truth and obvious, this is how i feel about all our players that are ragged, we know the...

May 20, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  5. Kaitlyn liked Beerking's post in the thread Pre-match: San Jose Earthquakes - Austin FC (Saturday, 5/25) pregame thread.

I don't give a shit about this game, I hope we lose all the rest of them so we can at least win something, even if it's only The Wooden...

May 20, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  6. Digital liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread SR4's Heir - Welcome Eder Gabriel Militao.

I mean everyone was shitting on Nacho this season and then he does a fantastic job in the toughest games vs City and Bayern at his age....

May 20, 2024 at 12:20 PM
  7. Kaitlyn liked xbhaskarx's post in the thread The Official Luchi Gonzalez Thread.

Sure it was just a stupid question deserving of a completely unprofessional contemptuous response, other than that things are just fine...

8. AlistairSinc liked popularside's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

You can definitely cancel the transfer. I'd suggest ensuring they have the app before transferring.

9. waitforit replied to the thread Hamas Attacks, Israel Responds II.

It starts here and it goes and goes from there. Have fun...

10. Clint Eastwood replied to the thread Summer Olympic Roster Discussion.

Yep. I like that roster too. A few weeks ago I had Cowell making the roster, but he's done nothing to cement his place. I'm certainly...

May 20, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  11. Kaitlyn liked Beerking's post in the thread The Official Kaitlyn Thread.

Thank you so much, it was delicious. :D

12. Kaitlyn replied to the thread The Official Kaitlyn Thread.

Black Bear SUCKS!!! Yes lots of breweries. Ceder Crest, Woodies, and a few others. Chico > Redding for pubs. Mountain Shasta is...

13. grandinquisitor28 replied to the thread Brenden Aaronson at Union Berlin (olf Leeds).

I think the big problem is that he was a Marsch system fit guy for them, he had a very specific style of play that fit well with that...

14. PigBenis liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread SR4's Heir - Welcome Eder Gabriel Militao.

I mean everyone was shitting on Nacho this season and then he does a fantastic job in the toughest games vs City and Bayern at his age....

15. Paul Berry replied to the thread Yank Owners Abroad.

Pacific Media Group never owned Barnsley. Lee and Conway were "front men" for other investors, which is banned under EFL regulations....

16. jairadballerina liked Hamburgler03's post in the thread Post-match: Worse Than Malört - Crew @ Chicago - Match 13 - 5/18/24 8:30 PM.

We may never lose again

May 20, 2024 at 12:18 PM
  17. PigBenis liked YOUNGSTARS87's post in the thread SR4's Heir - Welcome Eder Gabriel Militao.

It's not even a real subject of discussion. It's one guy who has a history of wanting to buy other players and dump ours

May 20, 2024 at 12:18 PM