Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Brilliant Oranje liked Orange14's post in the thread Ajax Reborn - the Farioli Edition; Ajax 2024-25.

Sean Steur, a talented 16 year old MF, looks to be signing with Ajax for three years as the rumored move to PSV will not take place (his...

Jun 8, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  2. Port Vale Fan replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Perhaps you should stick to using ‘emojis’ too, its sad to say you’ve made rather an ass of yourself.

Jun 8, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  3. ratters liked welshbairn's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I only went for Cat1 because I thought it would increase my chances of getting tickets. Haven't actually checked where I'll be sitting,...

Jun 8, 2024 at 7:38 AM
  4. Saeta Rubia liked Doni's post in the thread The Final Boss! - Real Madrid News, Updates & Discussion Thread.

On paper Khedira was just what Mourinho wanted in that box to box midfielder role, but imagine someone like Valverde or a prime Essien...

Jun 8, 2024 at 7:37 AM
  5. Nico Limmat replied to the thread Copa America 2024 - General Thread.

[MEDIA]

6. YOUNGSTARS87 liked J-Mezzy's post in the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate - The Other Teams Thread.

I like how the criticism for Rice was his black partner :ROFLMAO: can’t make this shit up

7. J-Mezzy liked Doni's post in the thread The Final Boss! - Real Madrid News, Updates & Discussion Thread.

On paper Khedira was just what Mourinho wanted in that box to box midfielder role, but imagine someone like Valverde or a prime Essien...

Jun 8, 2024 at 7:36 AM
  8. Doni replied to the thread The Final Boss! - Real Madrid News, Updates & Discussion Thread.

9. Saeta Rubia liked YOUNGSTARS87's post in the thread The Berlin Wall - Willkommen Antonio Rüdiger.

Nah, Modric, Militao and even Kroos (see before the hug) knew Rudigier crazy ass was about to do something crazy and were waiting and...

10. Saeta Rubia liked Doni's post in the thread The Berlin Wall - Willkommen Antonio Rüdiger.

The ‘six, six, six’ (re. Luka’s CL count) bit where he’s progressively getting more and more animated got me! Rudi is crazy and we love...