Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Reccossu replied to the thread Yanks abroad 2023-2024 thread.

He's ready for a shot, but please not Leeds.

May 20, 2024 at 9:49 AM
  2. ChicagoVT liked tomásbernal's post in the thread Brenden Aaronson at Union Berlin (olf Leeds).

"We don't want this guy. You must give us 12 million" is not a good bargaining position.

3. Funkfoot replied to the thread Transfers - The Great Media Clickbait Rumour BS Thread.

Ryan Sessegnon is the first to go, as Spurs will not be exercising the option to extend his contract for another year. No dislike for...

4. WizardOfTheDribble replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

I think when you're looking at deeper midfield options, it's pretty bare I don't particularly rate Gallagher, but I'd be staggered I'd...

5. blissett liked SiberianThunderT's post in the thread Club Friendlies 2024.

Three WSL friendlies in the USA in August for preseason: --Arsenal vs Spirit --Chelsea vs Gotham --Arsenal vs Chelsea (in DC, 8/19)...

6. gumbacicc replied to the thread Coppa Italia Thread 23/24 [R].

That's harsh. Most small team coaches aren't getting their teams to the latter stages of elite European competition. Let's see what...

May 20, 2024 at 9:48 AM
  7. Serengeti_Boy replied to the thread The Berlin Wall - Willkommen Antonio Rüdiger.

He killed me in the trophy tour video. It's me the loco! Then at the end he goes "ahhh" lmao. He's a great, great addition to Madrid.

8. Winoman liked ChicagoVT's post in the thread Chris Richards at Crystal Palace.

How good of a signing was Oliver Glasner. Palace alwas had a lot of potential with their roster but he really turned them into a legit...

9. Winoman liked ChicagoVT's post in the thread They Needed a Minivan but Got a Gio: Reyna at Nottingham Forest (Olf Borussia Dortmund).

Gio became less relevant in Dortmund due to his injury issues… NOT because of a lack of ability. If he can stay healthy his trajectory...

10. horrisengleton liked roverman's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Pickford Pope ramsdale Trent walker stones ghuei maguire (Shaw? ) Trippier konsa James Bellingham Gallagher Wharton mainoo rice...

May 20, 2024 at 9:47 AM
  11. Serengeti_Boy liked Anon.'s post in the thread The Berlin Wall - Willkommen Antonio Rüdiger.

He's my player of the season, because of what he has done on the field, in the locker room and the value he adds off the field too.

12. horrisengleton liked Inter Row Z's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Here's my twenty-six fix, with a reinforced defence and midfield, and a bit of a Hail Mary punt on the likes of James, Jones and...

13. Fireburn47 replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

[MEDIA] Please not Coiwlll at left back - he looked poor at that for Chelsea.

14. Winoman liked moochie's post in the thread Brenden Aaronson at Union Berlin (olf Leeds).

From their goodbye post on Union Berlin's Insta this morning: 1.fcunion All the best, @baaronson7! Brenden Aaronson came to No. 1 on...

15. Serengeti_Boy liked Digital's post in the thread The Berlin Wall - Willkommen Antonio Rüdiger.

Was definitely not a fan of the club recruiting him, I’ve already eaten my humble pie and will gladly eat it again, absolutely what this...

16. ChicagoVT liked freisland's post in the thread Brenden Aaronson at Union Berlin (olf Leeds).

As long as they're Yankee...

17. horrisengleton liked Regis Prograis's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Here's the squad I'd pick for what it's worth Pickford, Ramsdale, Pope Trent, Walker, Trippier, Maguire, Guehi, Stones, Konsa, Colwill,...

18. ChicagoVT liked TimB4Last's post in the thread Brenden Aaronson at Union Berlin (olf Leeds).

You can thank my incensed candles.

19. Serengeti_Boy liked .halamadrid2.'s post in the thread The Berlin Wall - Willkommen Antonio Rüdiger.

[MEDIA] :eek: