Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. patfan1 replied to the thread Porter job watch.

I haven't heard "fixture congestion" ... that would fill the bingo card.

May 24, 2024 at 8:15 AM
  2. AlistairSinc left a message on Errant Mojo's profile.

interested in M39 bro

May 24, 2024 at 8:14 AM
  3. celito replied to the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Not even sure this money was for him. Completely possible it was to make some friends easy money. Make friends money, the money doesn't...

4. StortfordSpurs1882 liked BarryfromEastenders's post in the thread England U-20 Discussions Thread (2004 born).

I think it’s more of a case of the FA using it as an exercise to bring options into the set up. Or give extra time to options that have...

5. Tappi11 liked BasSoccer's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I just received my first tickets a few minutes ago. If you have the ticket app installed already, you will receive a push message from...

May 24, 2024 at 8:12 AM
  6. Raumdeuter liked TyffaneeSue's post in the thread Hamas Attacks, Israel Responds II.

Equally important, at least to some of us, is the fact that much of the world is turning against Jews. Oh, Jew-hating has always been...

7. HomietheClown replied to the thread Global Discussion of Confederation Nations Cups [R].

VAR offsides 'could be BANNED from Euro 2024...

8. AGomes replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

Locatelli had a bad season but so did Zaniolo, even worse than Loca did, and he would have gone, so I don't buy it. Did Ricci...

9. Nathanial Essex liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

This whole Xavi saga has been hilarious. Announcing he'd leave, then Laporta asking him to stay after a bunch of good games and victim...

May 24, 2024 at 8:11 AM
  10. Nathanial Essex replied to the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

I know Barcelona and Manchester United don't set the highest of standards, but thank God we haven't end up like them.

11. BasSoccer replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I just received my first tickets a few minutes ago. If you have the ticket app installed already, you will receive a push message from...

12. ncoxyloto replied to the thread La Xavineta Continues - The 2023-24 Season Thread.

Well, it’s official now. Xavi has been sacked - very disappointed with Laporta for the way he’s managed this whole thing. To not even...

13. Lohmann liked kribi's post in the thread Managerial Merry-Go-Round 2024 edition.

But finally no [MEDIA]

May 24, 2024 at 8:10 AM
  14. feyenoordsoccerfan replied to the thread The impact of the ICC arrest warrants for Israeli officials on the western world.

[IMG]https://academic.oup.com › ahr › article › 127 › 3 › 1571 › 6850967 Noura Erakat. Justice for Some: Law and the Question of...

15. Lukas.peric replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

got 4 knockout matches from first ballot, and match 31 from last resale, but nothing in the app yet

16. hector_br liked J-Mezzy's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

Regardless, it all worked out. Vini is great, ZZ was freaking great, Ancelotti is freaking amazing and even solari played a role as he...

May 24, 2024 at 8:09 AM
  17. MatD434 liked AValdevez's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

The tickets are not going out by ticket number or order of payment. Its random based on whatever madness makes sense to uefa. Some folks...

18. aveslacker replied to the thread Ajax Reborn - the Farioli Edition; Ajax 2024-25.

Good question, but I don't realistically know if a bigger name would be available. Ajax have never really hired a big name manager...