Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. sidspaceman replied to the thread Radamel Falcao - news & comments.

[MEDIA]

Jun 5, 2024 at 4:59 PM
  2. McKenniesWeah liked zlatan_but_a_car's post in the thread Spaghetti Weston: McKennie at Juventus.

Wes gets the opposite of that excuse: apparently, Allegri was some sort of magician who made Wes perform above his abilities.

Jun 5, 2024 at 4:59 PM
  3. McKenniesWeah liked ChicagoVT's post in the thread Spaghetti Weston: McKennie at Juventus.

I'm not sure I understand how Juve thinks they can get more bang for their buck than Weston. Relative to his output they don't pay him...

Jun 5, 2024 at 4:58 PM
  4. Iran fan replied to the thread 2026 FIFA World Cup qualification (CAF).

Ah Tunisia as we know Them. A lucky 1-0 win with a late penalty. Its honestly scary

5. ElNaranja liked The Jitty Slitter's post in the thread PBP: P01135809 Trump Espionage, Coup, Conspiracy, Racketeering, Fraud & Obstruction Trial Thread.

See you keep implying that this is somehow a flawed or dangerous prosecution - but how is that backed by any evidence? To my mind, the...

6. Açores57 replied to the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

There's a place for Rodrygo here as a rotational piece, but if his ambition is to be a permanent fixture in the starting 11, it won't be...

7. lt22677 replied to the thread Azzurrini news.

Se qualcuno dice che Camarda era in Fuorigioco sul primo goal fategli vedere questa foto If anyone says Camarda was Offside on the...

8. superdave replied to the thread Is Bruce Arena a Jackass?.

It’s just my opinion, but I think people are confusing how good various players performed in 5 random games in 2002 with how good those...

9. grandinquisitor28 replied to the thread Berhalter Interview With WaPo.

Canada had literally not participated in a Hex in decades and ran the entire cycle without a defeat until they'd largely booked passage...

10. AppleBob86 replied to the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate - The Other Teams Thread.

Mbappe 2 assists 1 goal

11. ElBurrito replied to the thread RSL 2024 In-Season Thread.

How did Chico not win goal of the week?

Jun 5, 2024 at 4:57 PM
  12. bct81 replied to the thread Is Bruce Arena a Jackass?.

wow Bruce ..... tell you what .... Nassau Community College isn't exactly where the brightest bulbs go either .... you went to Cornell...

13. calabrese8 liked Azzurrifan87's post in the thread Azzurrini news.

Just another piece of evidence we have the youth pool, and have had it over the last 9-10 years. We have to work to get younger players...

14. calabrese8 liked r0adrunner's post in the thread Azzurrini news.

Yes, he's unusual because usually under 17 NTs are dominated by older players who were born closer to the age limit, 1 January 2007 for...

Jun 5, 2024 at 4:56 PM
  15. Kaitlyn replied to the thread Other Teams' Results [R].

Cock

16. Kaitlyn liked don gagliardi's post in the thread Other Teams' Results [R].

Chicken or egg. :)

17. Kaitlyn liked Quakes05's post in the thread Other Teams' Results [R].

Completely unsurprising considering the things SJ fans were yelling at him.

18. unepommekun replied to the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

I read that Shimizu is receiving a medical check of Manchester City.