Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. PigBenis liked saadomar's post in the thread "Kroos'ing to la undécima"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

Guys. I cried. I'm not gonna even hide it. I think this was the closest I ever saw Don Carlo close to crying. When he hugged Toni while...

May 27, 2024 at 1:46 AM
  2. PigBenis liked 4x4s's post in the thread "Kroos'ing to la undécima"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

This is what I mean with "leave from the front door" and not out of the back exit. This is how you leave this club.

May 27, 2024 at 1:46 AM
  3. PigBenis liked .halamadrid2.'s post in the thread "Kroos'ing to la undécima"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

[MEDIA] Time to win it and fly into the sunset

May 27, 2024 at 1:45 AM
  4. PigBenis liked ImadEdd's post in the thread "Kroos'ing to la undécima"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

This feels like Zidane back in 2006. I hadn't had enough of my idol and his world cup right after got me questioning why he would decide...

May 27, 2024 at 1:44 AM
  5. Ahmadi8 liked temesgen's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Pep can't win without tinkering incessantly with a squad and spending hundreds of millions of dollars. If he leaves City he'll probably...

May 27, 2024 at 1:44 AM
  6. PigBenis liked arcane's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Just a result of the recent success of the club. Kids just follow whatever is trendy and cool. Thats why you barely see any lifelong...

May 27, 2024 at 1:43 AM
  7. PigBenis liked temesgen's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

FWIW I'm seeing more and more young people with Real Madrid jerseys these days at pick up soccer games, it's not as ubiquitous as Barca...

May 27, 2024 at 1:43 AM
  8. Dawdler replied to the thread Alumni News.

sounds like Colorado has "uncoached" Cabral from the "instincts" he had under Vanney and if my math is correct he had 6 goals in 61...

May 27, 2024 at 1:42 AM
  9. PigBenis liked Forcamadrid2's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Yet, PSG had a chance to get 200m fee.

May 27, 2024 at 1:41 AM
  10. PigBenis liked RaMaaa's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Biggest rival? in what planet?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

May 27, 2024 at 1:40 AM
  11. PigBenis liked fierro's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

We didn't even sign Doku or Osimhen, and insisted on sticking with players like like Vinicius, Rodrygo and Brahim Diaz instead....

12. PigBenis liked libertao's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

He started the CL final in 2016, 2017, and 2018...

13. PigBenis liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Most of his career is very inaccurate. Marcelo pretty much started all the KO games in our CL 3peat. I believe he scored vs PSG,...

May 27, 2024 at 1:39 AM
  14. nguoiaoden replied to the thread Other Teams ** Only Italy ** [R].

F.uck Atalanta, F.uck Bologna.

15. PigBenis liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Endrick transfer done, Mbappe transfer probably done. Yoro apparently prefers RM move. I think Davies interest has cooled off due to...

16. Dawdler liked Bilgediver's post in the thread Alumni News.

In honor: [IMG]

May 27, 2024 at 1:36 AM
  17. Dawdler replied to the thread OFFICIAL: Roster/Rumor/Signings 2024.

why does it feel like this topic was discussed a couple of months ago and the consensus was he would re-sign and play here a couple of...

May 27, 2024 at 1:35 AM
  18. falvo replied to the thread Other Teams ** Only Italy ** [R].

The defenses were brutal , there weren’t as many cards , only a few subs and there were only one two or three foreigner player per team....

May 27, 2024 at 1:34 AM