Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. RobTheFool liked MrSnrub's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Not really sure Maguire would be a big miss. Actually I think if we'd dealt with phasing him out earlier it could have been a decently...

Jun 6, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  2. Deadtigers liked ToMhIlL's post in the thread The Distract me from 2020s P&CE Thread Part Deux.

Sounds like an interesting read, I'll have to check it out. The postwar boom was definitely the beginning of the US as a Superpower,...

Jun 6, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  3. Sounders78 liked roby's post in the thread So...Trumps Veep.

Toby is pretty sure he spotted an errant comma in the original Constitution. He's on it! :geek:

Jun 6, 2024 at 11:25 AM
  4. Marcho Gamgee replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Oh well, he’s usually pretty bang on the money! Think that’s a mistake personally as it seems like he’s gone for versatility over...

5. Robert Borden replied to the thread Hamas Attacks, Israel Responds II.

Then the IDF aren't as good as they are advertising, Hamas ain't doing the targeting for them What credit? They don't even know how many...

6. roverman liked Wendigo7's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

1. Pickford 2. Walker 3. Trippier 4. Guehi 5. Stones 6. Rice 7. Wharton/Mainoo 8. Bellingham 9. Foden 10. Kane 11. Saka Very likely...

7. roverman liked BarryfromEastenders's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

We don’t even get him playing to his strengths though. I think too many options try to replicate what others offer in the role rather...

8. roverman liked Marcho Gamgee's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

You might be right but on sky Sports they have literally just said they don’t know if he’s going or not.

9. threeputzzz replied to the thread Best Stories 2024.

When my daughter played U17 I had to step in once and center one of her games. The game was uneventful. Afterwards as I was crossing the...

10. roverman liked Wendigo7's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Oh and as a Bournemouth fan. Solanke should have been there as a like for like with Kane.

11. Sounders78 replied to the thread Pre-match: Can't believe it took this long for this thread, the 2024 Presidential election thread!.

Help me understand his logic there. He seems to be suggesting that unengaged voters, non-educated voters, people of color and younger...

12. J-Mezzy liked meringues's post in the thread Alert: The Prince That Was Promised - Bienvenue Kylian Mbappé.

Am I the only one who perceives Vini as pretty good about tracking back and helping out in his own half, certainly better than the...

13. Mike03 liked Funkfoot's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

Whenever I see a great ad like that, I wonder who will see it. Because, if not for this thread, I would not see anything on X.

14. hearts123 replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I just noticed I had an email got in and quite a few games there. I hope I didn’t miss Final or Scotland v Swiss by not getting in...

15. Non Venite in Puglia replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

Provedel, Ricci, and Orsolini have been left off of the final 26 man roster for the EUROs. Personally, I agree with Spalletti’s final...

Jun 6, 2024 at 11:24 AM
  16. Deadtigers replied to the thread So...Trumps Veep.

Stefanik is maybe a 9 in Saranac, probably a 7. And as a current resident of Western New York / Buffalo I assure you it may not be New...

17. indestructible replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

[MEDIA] Provedel, Ricci, Orsolini a casa

18. meringues replied to the thread Alert: The Prince That Was Promised - Bienvenue Kylian Mbappé.

Am I the only one who perceives Vini as pretty good about tracking back and helping out in his own half, certainly better than the...

19. Ger90 liked Alex C's post in the thread Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V.

So two Unterhaching talents, Krattenmacher & Adu have signed for Bayern. Krattenmacher set to be loaned to 2BL Ulm. Not keen on this at...