Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. TrickHog liked mbar's post in the thread P/I/P Season 29 Game 15: LA Galaxy vs Houston, 5/25/24, 7:30 p.m. PDT Apple TV.

Beckham n the house last night! Sort of. [MEDIA]

May 26, 2024 at 3:12 PM
  2. Paranoid Coyote liked JasonMa's post in the thread PBP: MUNFC @ 'Pids • Sat., May 25 • 7:30pm • Apple TV Free.

Absolutely stole a point. Down 2 goals at half, we flub a PK, AND we let Pukki have a shot on a completely empty net and he finds a...

May 26, 2024 at 3:12 PM
  3. TrickHog liked skydog's post in the thread P/I/P Season 29 Game 15: LA Galaxy vs Houston, 5/25/24, 7:30 p.m. PDT Apple TV.

Hell even Man City gave up a gk/cb howler goal in the FA Cup Final. I still think a few of you are too harsh on McCarthy. Despite other...

May 26, 2024 at 3:11 PM
  4. Paranoid Coyote liked nowar99's post in the thread PBP: MUNFC @ 'Pids • Sat., May 25 • 7:30pm • Apple TV Free.

My problem with this game is not that it was a tie against at home… my problem is that this game should have been a win. We probably...

May 26, 2024 at 3:11 PM
  5. Paranoid Coyote liked TheWarmBurger's post in the thread PBP: MUNFC @ 'Pids • Sat., May 25 • 7:30pm • Apple TV Free.

Fair enough! Even tho we conceded 3 goals (and Peeku’s shot off the post) we still were the dominant team out there: [ATTACH] An xG...

IMG_7887.png May 26, 2024 at 3:11 PM
  6. superdave replied to the thread Post-match: The Post Presidency :: Trump Faces The Music Thread.

Trump promised to pardon the Silk Road guy. He also has promised to pursue the death penalty for drug lords. Don’t try to make sense...

May 26, 2024 at 3:10 PM
  7. bostero24 liked run_it_out's post in the thread trade & free agency ideas.

I have no free agency ideas, but I do think we need to be buying out Gruezo. Substituting your high priced DP at the hour mark in two...

May 26, 2024 at 3:09 PM
  8. AGomes liked whill4's post in the thread MD38: Empoli vs Roma (May 26th, 2024).

If he breaks his knee again we’ll be caring when he can’t be sold.

May 26, 2024 at 3:09 PM
  9. kolabear liked blissett's post in the thread UEFA Women's Champions League 2023/24.

You both, guys: your tactical observations were super-interesting and mostly spot-on, but... her name is Salma Paralluelo! (and not...

May 26, 2024 at 3:08 PM
  10. Digital liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Better offers for R9 if he wants to sell now. [MEDIA]

May 26, 2024 at 3:08 PM
  11. kolabear liked soccernutter's post in the thread UEFA Women's Champions League 2023/24.

I was critical of Paruello duing the WC last year, mostly for looking disjointed, and then she would pop up for a goal. Very much the...

May 26, 2024 at 3:07 PM
  12. superdave liked Paul Berry's post in the thread USMNT Transfer Watch - Movers and Shakers.

Do you put on a fake British accent when you're watching footy?

13. RossD liked Excellency's post in the thread Best 11 Right Now.

One of the things I worry about for 2026 is our cb's. I watched a little of the Champ League promotional play off Leeds v. SHampton...

14. AGomes replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

Empoli leading at the Olimpico. Currently watching Frosinone and Udinese. 0-0. As it stands now, Udinese going down. Miracle Save by...

15. Nacional Tijuana liked SiberianThunderT's post in the thread CONCACAF Women’s Champions League.

Missed this last week: CONCACAF announced what the qualifications process would be for each country, after reviewing and approving the...

16. superdave replied to the thread American democracy health thread.

His point isn’t to suggest anything. Look carefully at his posts. Does he show any indication he wants a dialogue? No, he does not....