Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. TracieB liked Kyle Crew's post in the thread News: So Long StatesUnitedSG.

No flags/banners/signs that have nothing to do with the club/game. I would include theme nights, so for example on pride night pride...

May 26, 2024 at 7:37 PM
  2. falvo replied to the thread Earthquakes history -- NASL style!, Part 2.

NASL Dateline: On 26 May 1984, Canada surrendered goals to Alessandro Altobelli and Sergio Battistini and suffered a 2-0 loss to Italy...

May 26, 2024 at 7:36 PM
  3. TracieB liked soccerncbus's post in the thread News: So Long StatesUnitedSG.

Stick to soccer in a soccer stadium during a soccer game? Yes. Waddle on over the statehouse after the game and drone on about whatever...

4. TracieB liked soccerncbus's post in the thread News: So Long StatesUnitedSG.

I appreciate the question. This response will probably spark some obnoxious political bickering, but hopefully everyone can control...

5. TyffaneeSue replied to the thread MLS NEXT Pro: St. Louis CITY 2 - The Town FC (Sunday, 5/26) pre/in/postgame thread [R].

Summer is tornado season and when I was growing up, we'd go into the basement at least a few times a year. Once there was a tornado...

May 26, 2024 at 7:35 PM
  6. TracieB liked soccerncbus's post in the thread News: So Long StatesUnitedSG.

This guy, as obnoxious and ridiculous as he is/was, is really no different than many of the supporters groups around the league who...

May 26, 2024 at 7:34 PM
  7. MFRONE liked TRUJDUB21's post in the thread 2024 Concacaf Champions Cup.

I will be there with my son! Can’t wait it’s going to be incredible!!

May 26, 2024 at 7:33 PM
  8. TyffaneeSue liked JazzyJ's post in the thread MLS NEXT Pro: St. Louis CITY 2 - The Town FC (Sunday, 5/26) pre/in/postgame thread [R].

Also, you get warnings for tornados. For earthquakes, not so much. And no one even warned us about our 2024 season either.

May 26, 2024 at 7:33 PM
  9. Yowza liked TrueCrew's post in the thread MLS 2024 Flavors of the Week.

Do we have any updates on Acosta getting citizenship? Since Berhalter has finally moved Reyna inside, it seems to me like Acosta is...

May 26, 2024 at 7:31 PM
  10. Step Over replied to the thread The Cavan Sullivan Thread.

I just watched the last 30 mins of Philly 2 vs RB 2. Btw, you can watch any game on mlsnextpro.com if it's not on Apple TV. Sullivan...

May 26, 2024 at 7:29 PM
  11. hav77 liked mbar's post in the thread OFFICIAL: Roster/Rumor/Signings 2024.

They haven’t announced the new contract so that is 99% what it likely will be. however, the thought of adding Reus to our thin attack...

May 26, 2024 at 7:28 PM
  12. mjlee22 replied to the thread Fisher out protests.

Well, after bsman posted about Fisher’s fortunes declining, I posted a couple of articles I found about JF. One of them mentioned how...

May 26, 2024 at 7:26 PM
  13. mbar replied to the thread OFFICIAL: Roster/Rumor/Signings 2024.

They haven’t announced the new contract so that is 99% what it likely will be. however, the thought of adding Reus to our thin attack...

May 26, 2024 at 7:26 PM
  14. bsky22 replied to the thread USMNT Transfer Watch - Movers and Shakers.

You guys are talking shit about a club you know nothing about. Well if I were a 20 yo soccer player, I would much rather be rapidly...

May 26, 2024 at 7:25 PM
  15. Rattlehead replied to the thread Argentine NT: News, Stats & Players [R].

Well, he's been serie A top scorer twice & has many hattricks.

May 26, 2024 at 7:23 PM
  16. Moishe liked The Devil's Architect's post in the thread Hamas Attacks, Israel Responds II.

Please keep our name out of your mouth, especially with regards to Israeli & Palestinian issues...

May 26, 2024 at 7:23 PM
  17. Moishe liked TyffaneeSue's post in the thread Hamas Attacks, Israel Responds II.

Except for the fact that, as many videos and others source corroborate, Gaza on October 6 was nothing like Nazi Germany or South Africa....

May 26, 2024 at 7:22 PM