Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. RossD liked Clint Eastwood's post in the thread Next Coach.

Well, his new job is a better job. The tinfoil hat brigade loves his new job. He's executive VP of MLS and SUM. The tinfoil hat...

May 26, 2024 at 9:14 PM
  2. RossD liked deejay's post in the thread Next Coach.

Jay Berhalter wanted a promotion to CEO when Flynn left and didn't have support from Cordeiro. [MEDIA] He did what anyone does when...

May 26, 2024 at 9:13 PM
  3. Seoul Villan replied to the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

if Lunin decides to leave Kepa is trying to keep the door open to stay as the backup?

May 26, 2024 at 9:12 PM
  4. Pl@ymaker liked JUnionFan's post in the thread The Cavan Sullivan Thread.

Looks like he is getting the clips of his touches edited into a video treatment already, so atleast we can see how he did this game:...

5. Step Over liked JUnionFan's post in the thread The Cavan Sullivan Thread.

Looks like he is getting the clips of his touches edited into a video treatment already, so atleast we can see how he did this game:...

6. RossD liked EruditeHobo's post in the thread Next Coach.

People just want straight-forward, clearly-stated opinions which comport with a shared reality. When things go in a different cryptic...

7. FanOfFutbol replied to the thread Next Coach.

Which is why his hiring was somewhere between bad and awful. But he IS our coach for now and the foreseeable future and must have some...

May 26, 2024 at 9:11 PM
  8. RossD replied to the thread USMNT Transfer Watch - Movers and Shakers.

Thank you for an actual answer. I was sincere when I said could someone explain this move to me. And yes, to me it seemed a step down,...

May 26, 2024 at 9:11 PM
  9. dadman liked Beau Dure's post in the thread Best Stories 2024.

AR assignment: U14 girls, local rec league -- as I remember all too well from my coaching days in this league, a lot of players are...

May 26, 2024 at 9:10 PM
  10. dadman liked gaolin's post in the thread Best Stories 2024.

Had a new situation unfold in an adult "elite" amateur league. (read: CRs are either Regionals or were at some point). Attackers are up...

May 26, 2024 at 9:10 PM
  11. Seoul Villan liked temesgen's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Pep can't win without tinkering incessantly with a squad and spending hundreds of millions of dollars. If he leaves City he'll probably...

May 26, 2024 at 9:09 PM
  12. dadman liked davidjd's post in the thread Bad stories.

I think this was still around in at least the late 80s. I could go look in my old LOTG hardcopy books, but it's hot in the attic right now.

May 26, 2024 at 9:09 PM
  13. overlap_old_coach replied to the thread Ex FIRE players.......

[MEDIA]

May 26, 2024 at 9:08 PM
  14. superdave replied to the thread American democracy health thread.

Yeah, nobody watches dystopian fiction and thinks, wow, those people running from zombies in the Walking Dead are really casual about...

May 26, 2024 at 9:08 PM
  15. RossD liked jaykoz3's post in the thread USMNT Transfer Watch - Movers and Shakers.

Hajduk is one of the bigger clubs in Eastern Europe. They have a track record of selling players to other clubs. In fact their fourth...

May 26, 2024 at 9:07 PM
  16. RossD liked superdave's post in the thread USMNT Transfer Watch - Movers and Shakers.

So that’s a “no, I can’t back that up with evidence.” OK then. If you aren’t on a discussion board to discuss, then you’re just a...

upload_2024-5-26_20-17-11.jpeg May 26, 2024 at 9:06 PM
  17. Dawdler liked mbar's post in the thread OFFICIAL: Roster/Rumor/Signings 2024.

They haven’t announced the new contract so that is 99% what it likely will be. however, the thought of adding Reus to our thin attack...

May 26, 2024 at 9:06 PM
  18. superdave liked AeroNaught's post in the thread The 2024 MLS TV thread.

MLS is (very) briefly mentioned here, but it's an interesting read on the increasing fragmentation of sports broadcasting...so much for...

May 26, 2024 at 9:05 PM