Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. PigBenis liked RaMaaa's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Biggest rival? in what planet?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

May 27, 2024 at 1:40 AM
  2. PigBenis liked fierro's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

We didn't even sign Doku or Osimhen, and insisted on sticking with players like like Vinicius, Rodrygo and Brahim Diaz instead....

3. PigBenis liked libertao's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

He started the CL final in 2016, 2017, and 2018...

4. PigBenis liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Most of his career is very inaccurate. Marcelo pretty much started all the KO games in our CL 3peat. I believe he scored vs PSG,...

May 27, 2024 at 1:39 AM
  5. nguoiaoden replied to the thread Other Teams ** Only Italy ** [R].

F.uck Atalanta, F.uck Bologna.

6. PigBenis liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Endrick transfer done, Mbappe transfer probably done. Yoro apparently prefers RM move. I think Davies interest has cooled off due to...

7. Dawdler liked Bilgediver's post in the thread Alumni News.

In honor: [IMG]

May 27, 2024 at 1:36 AM
  8. Dawdler replied to the thread OFFICIAL: Roster/Rumor/Signings 2024.

why does it feel like this topic was discussed a couple of months ago and the consensus was he would re-sign and play here a couple of...

May 27, 2024 at 1:35 AM
  9. falvo replied to the thread Other Teams ** Only Italy ** [R].

The defenses were brutal , there weren’t as many cards , only a few subs and there were only one two or three foreigner player per team....

May 27, 2024 at 1:34 AM
  10. Nathanial Essex replied to the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Some players, a lot of them actually, can't brute force their way into a successful football career just by their skill alone. They need...

May 27, 2024 at 1:31 AM
  11. freisland liked FC Tallavana's post in the thread Yunus Musah at AC Milan.

40 matches and 2,245 minutes in his first season at Milan. A season that started when he was still 20 years old. It's pretty nitpicky to...

12. Sandon Mibut replied to the thread A new day, paying college athletes and what it means for college soccer.

I was watching the SEC baseball championship today and they had the conference commissioner on and they chatted about changes brought...

13. A Sheriff liked LaParka710's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * LOOKING FOR tickets only *.

I sold the ticket I offered for Slovakia-Ukraine to the poster that asked for one. We used PayPal Goods and Services because it protects...

14. freisland liked Eighteen Alpha's post in the thread Richard “Richie” Ledezma at PSV Eindhoven.

Play nice or GTFO. I think most here have tired of your shtick.

May 27, 2024 at 1:29 AM
  15. Nathanial Essex liked .halamadrid2.'s post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Frosinone relegated. Reiner finishes the season with 3 goals and 2 assists. How could we have been so wrong

May 27, 2024 at 1:24 AM
  16. blissett liked lil_one's post in the thread The Emma Hayes era begins.

I think you're referring to my post, in which I said, "Rumor has it that some of the issues there were due to the chaos of those WPS...

17. Elstree liked unepommekun's post in the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

Nadeshiko League highlights: [MEDIA]

18. Elstree replied to the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

So the question is. The goal that Hata Miyu scored was called an own goal but the one Orcas Saito scored wasn't?

May 27, 2024 at 1:23 AM
  19. Manchester Nadeshiko liked unepommekun's post in the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

Nadeshiko League highlights: [MEDIA]

May 27, 2024 at 1:21 AM