Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. AGomes replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

To that point, he had 6 Assists this year tied with his teammate Lookman. Of all CF's in the league, only Giroud had more.

May 26, 2024 at 9:28 PM
  2. dravde liked kolabear's post in the thread UEFA Women's Champions League 2023/24.

A month or two ago, I practiced trying to say her name for a couple days and had to give up (I also practiced spelling her name and I...

May 26, 2024 at 9:28 PM
  3. Rahbiefowlah liked JUnionFan's post in the thread The Cavan Sullivan Thread.

Looks like he is getting the clips of his touches edited into a video treatment already, so atleast we can see how he did this game:...

May 26, 2024 at 9:27 PM
  4. Pl@ymaker liked FC Tallavana's post in the thread Christian Pulisic at AC Milan.

The most important stat of the season is that Pulisic played in 50 matches, which was tied for the most on the team with Reijnders.

May 26, 2024 at 9:27 PM
  5. Dr. Wankler liked Auriaprottu's post in the thread The Distract me from 2020s P&CE Thread Part Deux.

[IMG]

May 26, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  6. ifsteve liked NietzscheIsDead's post in the thread Pre-Copa Training Camp Roster.

Musah already has an excellent track record with the USMNT. Tillman has a long way to go to compete with Musah.

7. Bob Morocco replied to the thread Pre-Copa Training Camp Roster.

Xavi actually made more mid/long range creative passes and Iniesta did more rhythm passing and dribbling.

8. falvo replied to the thread Football Pictures & Videos ** Common Sense Edition **.

L’immagine della serata.Il bello ed il brutto dello sport, c’è chi vince e chi perde, chi esulta e chi resta in lacrime. I fratelli...

May 26, 2024 at 9:24 PM
  9. falvo replied to the thread Italian Soccer & All purpose picture thread....

L’immagine della serata.Il bello ed il brutto dello sport, c’è chi vince e chi perde, chi esulta e chi resta in lacrime. I fratelli...

May 26, 2024 at 9:23 PM
  10. toepunt replied to the thread Ricardo Gareca - técnico de La Roja.

it seems to appear that Gareca will not be using Vidal and Medel in future classification matches

May 26, 2024 at 9:19 PM
  11. KendaReal replied to the thread GAME DAY 16: RSL visits SEATTLE SOUNDERS Wednesday, May 29, 2024 8:30pm mt.

I'm glad we gave Eneli 15 minutes of rest last game. He should be good to play out the remainder of the season now.

May 26, 2024 at 9:17 PM
  12. IvanIV replied to the thread '24-25 Sheffield Wednesday / League Championship.

UTO!

May 26, 2024 at 9:16 PM
  13. Deadtigers liked roadkit's post in the thread American democracy health thread.

Let me just say this: if you find yourself in a country run by a dictator, where the Constitution has been obliterated and all the...

14. Deadtigers liked roadkit's post in the thread American democracy health thread.

If I have to use it, there won't be anything casual about it.

15. RossD liked Clint Eastwood's post in the thread Next Coach.

That was a fun episode in MLS history. The time Bayern showed up for a pre-season friendly and expended a fun little stroll around the...