Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Indian_Gladiator liked iGiallorossi's post in the thread Transfer Thread: Summer 2024.

Reports of Zale being sold this summer, seems contradictory to be saying what could've been if we held on to Scamacca, Fratessi,...

May 25, 2024 at 3:16 PM
  2. smokarz replied to the thread Pulisic and Musah all games PBP thread.

Giroud makes it 2-0 Yhe Handsome Frenchman always put on a nice finish

3. KCbus liked Kyle Crew's post in the thread News: So Long StatesUnitedSG.

I don’t understand your point, besides going off of the deep end of what has been, up to this point, a rather civilized thread.

4. superdave replied to the thread Joe Enochs: Manager at FSV Zwickau.

Why did they go away from away goals as a tiebreaker? I liked it because: It adds some strategy. Now, the strategy in the first leg...

5. L'orange replied to the thread UEFA Women's Champions League 2023/24.

Are you suggesting the crowd was not for Barca? Of course it was.....

May 25, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  6. majspike liked Ruud v.Nistelrooy 10's post in the thread PBP: FAC: Final Manchester City v Manchester United Sat 25 May 2024 [R].

Fernandes teary eyed in his interview. similar to the League Cup last year it is nice for him to have something on the CV. he's...

May 25, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  7. bayred replied to the thread And they still say money can't buy happiness - OTT 53 [R].

So they're in Europe now, right?

May 25, 2024 at 3:14 PM
  8. Manchester Nadeshiko liked Miora's post in the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

Since I support both teams I may have some explanations. Hiroshima : Winning the We League cup A new stadium A huge campaign on social...

May 25, 2024 at 3:13 PM
  9. Raul-7 liked Hendrix22's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

He doesn't understand its not about winning this cup or ending on that place on the table. ManU are simply unwatchable, they play god...

10. JasonMa liked TheJoeGreene's post in the thread PBP: Other Leagues/Tournaments Catch-All Thread.

Soccer should add an Own Assist stat for plays that are so bad they directly set up the other team's goal. ManU 1-0 ManC 30 minutes in.

11. majspike liked Holy__Joe's post in the thread PBP: FAC: Final Manchester City v Manchester United Sat 25 May 2024 [R].

********ING LOVE IT! ******** City AND Suck shit Chelsea and Newcastle. Chelsea drop to Conference League and Newcastle get nothing

12. JasonMa replied to the thread Saturday 25 May 2024.

So why do all the other teams have 3-game weeks, sometimes multiple, over the last 2-3 weeks then? There's stretching, and then there's...

13. Dr. Wankler liked Kazuma's post in the thread Michigan Man. Gross, Point Blank.

I’ve said it before but I don’t think he’s cosplaying. He grew up wealthy yeah, but he was going to Romeo public schools and that area...

14. Raul-7 liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Club signed mediocre players like Antony for 100 ME+ because the coach insisted. Went out of group stage in CL because they couldn't get...

15. ganapordiego liked SupaMario's post in the thread Argentine NT: News, Stats & Players [R].

I did not watch the match between City and United but I heard Licha was very good. Sometimes you forget a player because he's been out...

16. ganapordiego liked Albiceleste2010's post in the thread Argentine NT: News, Stats & Players [R].

All players unscathed. Although Mac Allister was lucky not to get injured after a shameful tackle from Semedo. He is now being linked to...

May 25, 2024 at 3:12 PM
  17. blissett replied to the thread UEFA Women's Champions League 2023/24.

Highlights (just been published): [MEDIA]

18. Nir_O replied to the thread Real Madrid Vs. Real Betis 25/05/24 Fixture 38 21:00 CET.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA]

19. JasonMa liked jaykoz3's post in the thread Has anybody else given up on MLS after becoming PPV?.

What does this even mean? For years there's been calls for MLS to grow and spend more money. In order to spend more money the league...

20. JasonMa liked Paul Berry's post in the thread Has anybody else given up on MLS after becoming PPV?.

What? The Premier League grew from formation to what it is today exclusively on Rupert Murdoch's Sky Sports domestically. That started...

May 25, 2024 at 3:11 PM