Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Tea Men Tom replied to the thread P/I/P Match 13: Revs vs NYC, Sat 5/25/24 7:30p [R].

They were unlucky, starting with it being the first chance for Borrero, Chancalay and Carles to play togegether and it ends in about 3...

May 26, 2024 at 6:11 PM
  2. AeroNaught replied to the thread The 2024 MLS TV thread.

MLS is (very) briefly mentioned here, but it's an interesting read on the increasing fragmentation of sports broadcasting...so much for...

3. Gorky replied to the thread Taylor Booth at FC Utrecht.

They gave up an own goal in added time then lost in extra time.

4. Auriaprottu replied to the thread The Distract me from 2020s P&CE Thread Part Deux.

Someone once told me Ovaltine was a laxative. I never tried it to find out!

May 26, 2024 at 6:10 PM
  5. Winoman liked BostonRed's post in the thread Taylor Booth at FC Utrecht.

Started & played 65': [MEDIA] [MEDIA] Leading 1-0 in added time.

May 26, 2024 at 6:09 PM
  6. Winoman liked BostonRed's post in the thread Jonathan Gomez at Real Sociedad.

Scored: [MEDIA] They lead 2-1 in the 54th.

May 26, 2024 at 6:09 PM
  7. majspike liked mebeSajid's post in the thread Hamas Attacks, Israel Responds II.

That is the opposite of what I'm saying: I'm saying that Israel bears responsibility because it has agency (and thus should face...

May 26, 2024 at 6:08 PM
  8. Auriaprottu liked roby's post in the thread The Distract me from 2020s P&CE Thread Part Deux.

To be fair[:cautious:]....I use 1 scoop of Ovaltine and 1 1/2 scoops of cocoa for 18 oz milk. I put the cocoa in a 2 cup glass with a...

9. petros93 replied to the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

Of course, his brother plays there.

10. Auriaprottu liked yossarian's post in the thread The Distract me from 2020s P&CE Thread Part Deux.

Yoohoo is like if you took chocolate milk, watered it down considerably, and yet somehow made it sickly sweeter.

11. majspike liked mebeSajid's post in the thread Hamas Attacks, Israel Responds II.

The characterization flows from international law, because Israel exercises sovereignty over the Palestinian people (i.e., occupation)...

12. Winoman liked chad's post in the thread Taylor Booth all games pbp thread.

Taylor is playing today. 39th minute, Utrecht up 1-0. Booth got himself a yellow in the 21st.

13. superdave replied to the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

Notice that they promote 2 people from each party. I’m not sure if that’s the right way to do it, but I’m not saying it’s the wrong way...

14. Real Mardin replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * LOOKING FOR tickets only *.

How you facilitate payment is down to you and the buyer. If conducted remotely you could use PayPal (other payment services are...

15. Saeta Rubia replied to the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

Giannis was in the arena rooting for Panathinaikos.

May 26, 2024 at 6:06 PM
  16. Auriaprottu replied to the thread Not a true Christian: Debate Christianity and Religion's role in Politics.

Amused? I mean, that's almost always my take. I certainly hope he isn't negatively affecting you.

May 26, 2024 at 6:06 PM
  17. Serengeti_Boy liked Hendrix22's post in the thread Özil's Fenerbahçe Protégé - Hoş Geldin Arda Güler.

Sometimes I still can't believe we have this guy. Benzema and Kroos are gone, and we have Arda Guler and Jude Bellingham. True changing...

May 26, 2024 at 6:05 PM
  18. Deadtigers liked Sounders78's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

Talk about projection at the end of the speech: "Don't allow the worst president in the history of our country to come back and do the...

19. SetPeace replied to the thread PBP: 2024 MLS Season PBP Thread Week 14 May 25 {R}.

Hank Stram of the Chiefs and Dick Nolan of the 49ers were well-dressed on the pro football sidelines too. Over an entire league, NHL...