Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. rslfanboy liked Deadtigers's post in the thread American democracy health thread.

[MEDIA] @Sounders78 and the Alarmists were right yet again. That division sounds very creepy.

May 26, 2024 at 10:04 PM
  2. Tobias C liked Kyle Crew's post in the thread News: So Long StatesUnitedSG.

I’d love to get rid of the anthem pregame for all domestic sports.

May 26, 2024 at 10:04 PM
  3. sheno-san liked DaPrince84's post in the thread Victims of a Campaign- The Other Footy Teams Thread.

Close off the area in front of the penalty area and they are pretty toothless. Doku is the key to breaking that going forward. He can...

May 26, 2024 at 10:02 PM
  4. don Lamb replied to the thread YNT-Eligible MLS Players, 2024 In-Season Thread.

I could see him being open to playing a bit at the U21 level before seeing what first team/loan opportunities were available if it's for...

May 26, 2024 at 10:01 PM
  5. rslfanboy liked superdave's post in the thread American democracy health thread.

His point isn’t to suggest anything. Look carefully at his posts. Does he show any indication he wants a dialogue? No, he does not....

May 26, 2024 at 10:01 PM
  6. LaParka710 replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * LOOKING FOR tickets only *.

I sold the ticket I offered for Slovakia-Ukraine to the poster that asked for one. We used PayPal Goods and Services because it protects...

May 26, 2024 at 10:00 PM
  7. Dr. MvN replied to the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

I'm perfectly ok with that outcome.

May 26, 2024 at 10:00 PM
  8. LaParka710 liked TyBoogie80's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I think so too. They’ll probably try to at least get rid of any tickets that haven’t been claimed for the group stage.

May 26, 2024 at 9:57 PM
  9. Deadtigers liked yossarian's post in the thread American democracy health thread.

The Alarm already exists. I liked them in high school, but they didn't age well. Too anthem-y

10. gabrielguilarte liked richsavare's post in the thread Watch list Attackers Orange team.

Leeds played far too slow and Summerville didn’t get the ball enough. Leeds buildup up play was severely lacking and their defenders and...

11. LaParka710 replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

They were down to Prime Seats on those on May 3rd, so it's actually possible they have sold all of Cat 1, Cat 2, Cat 3, and FF seats for...

May 26, 2024 at 9:56 PM
  12. felloveranddidanadu replied to the thread Cameron Carter-Vickers at Celtic.

I mean, the opportunity of making good coin in a pretty nice city while being an anchor on the biggest team in the land and having a...

May 26, 2024 at 9:56 PM
  13. J-Mezzy liked temesgen's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Pep can't win without tinkering incessantly with a squad and spending hundreds of millions of dollars. If he leaves City he'll probably...

May 26, 2024 at 9:55 PM
  14. Agent_Orange replied to the thread The FC Dallas Thread.

Gomez is maybe out because he’s committed to FMF at the moment, but if it’s discretionary I’d see that as a miss. Otherwise there’s a...

May 26, 2024 at 9:55 PM
  15. falvo replied to the thread Lionel Messi to MLS?.. The Saga Starts Part 1 [R].

Ban artifical turf already!

May 26, 2024 at 9:54 PM
  16. felloveranddidanadu replied to the thread Yunus Musah at AC Milan.

He was bubbling but never really got to a boil. Hoping he can build on this season in the next. Hoping he gets 2000+ minutes next year...

May 26, 2024 at 9:54 PM
  17. falvo replied to the thread Other Teams ** Only Italy ** [R].

[IMG]

May 26, 2024 at 9:53 PM
  18. FanOfFutbol replied to the thread Next Coach.

He did that but in MLS where the difference between top and bottom is very small. I do NOT think any MLS based coach should ever be...

19. felloveranddidanadu liked FC Tallavana's post in the thread Yunus Musah at AC Milan.

40 matches and 2,245 minutes in his first season at Milan. A season that started when he was still 20 years old. It's pretty nitpicky to...