Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Sounders78 liked Smurfquake's post in the thread Post-match: The Post Presidency :: Trump Faces The Music Thread.

Dave quotes Garry Kasparov (I think) who described his experience with this in Russia back when Trump first started running for...

May 24, 2024 at 8:00 PM
  2. 73Bruin replied to the thread Other MLS games and Teams/Players [R].

Aren't all of the turf fields with the exception of Portlands in multiple use stadiums (e.g. professional football in New England,...

May 24, 2024 at 7:59 PM
  3. Dawdler replied to the thread Other MLS games and Teams/Players [R].

if I remember correctly, Becks and the Galaxy were under tremendous pressure from E$PN, to have him debut in that game and it hampered a...

May 24, 2024 at 7:59 PM
  4. Smurfquake liked Sounders78's post in the thread Post-match: The Post Presidency :: Trump Faces The Music Thread.

But accuracy isn't important. The important thing is to cast the net as far and wide as possible. Doesn't matter if you catch a lot of...

May 24, 2024 at 7:58 PM
  5. Smurfquake replied to the thread Post-match: The Post Presidency :: Trump Faces The Music Thread.

Dave quotes Garry Kasparov (I think) who described his experience with this in Russia back when Trump first started running for...

6. superdave replied to the thread USMNT Transfer Watch - Movers and Shakers.

You said the league is a joke AND it’s steadily improving? Ok I guess.

7. SetPeace liked The Jitty Slitter's post in the thread Pre-match: Can't believe it took this long for this thread, the 2024 Presidential election thread!.

One illustration of how boiled the American frog is ... This week an AfD politician had to resign after he said not all SS were...

8. Dawdler liked TrickHog's post in the thread Other MLS games and Teams/Players [R].

Yup. He was walking around out there on one leg.

May 24, 2024 at 7:56 PM
  9. superdave liked gogorath's post in the thread Yanks abroad 2023-2024 thread.

McKennie usually has issues with new coaches because he doesn't fit a typical player profile or really fulfill the sort of generic...

10. Dawdler replied to the thread Other MLS games and Teams/Players [R].

now I'm curious to see how the Nordic countries handle it, to my knowledge the German league plays on grass and its gets pretty cold...

11. taosjohn replied to the thread American democracy health thread.

Build a wall on our Texas border...

12. superdave replied to the thread Dual nationals who could suit up for the US..

Good for him!

13. Dawdler liked TrickHog's post in the thread Other MLS games and Teams/Players [R].

More rain, yes. But they don't get anywhere near as cold as the northern part of the USA. But I will also admit I know nothing about...

May 24, 2024 at 7:55 PM
  14. superdave replied to the thread The impact of the ICC arrest warrants for Israeli officials on the western world.

Fetch: still not happening

May 24, 2024 at 7:55 PM
  15. xbhaskarx replied to the thread Summer Olympic Roster Discussion.

We basically have 15 age eligible guys (not counting CA roster eg MTillman or off the radar eg KLDF) for 6 winger / non-defensive...

May 24, 2024 at 7:54 PM
  16. Dawdler liked galvanator's post in the thread Other MLS games and Teams/Players [R].

I found an interesting Don Garber quote from an article in World Soccer Talk last July: “MLS promotes a lot of international games and...

May 24, 2024 at 7:53 PM
  17. schroncar replied to the thread The Fire suuuuuck, so what other Soccer, Football, Fútbol are you watching?.

Fire II. 1-1. Columbus 2. Halftime

May 24, 2024 at 7:53 PM
  18. Dawdler liked galvanator's post in the thread Other MLS games and Teams/Players [R].

I know it's more expensive, but if they can afford it in Toronto, they should be able to afford it in Seattle. They will be installing...

May 24, 2024 at 7:52 PM