Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Nathanial Essex replied to the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

He's a manager getting no reassurance from the owners and absolutely getting bullied by the media. That's when you get the defensive...

May 25, 2024 at 3:59 AM
  2. Harry Kane's on my mind liked petschovschi's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

France- Poland, cat. 1: yesterday I found out that I was moved from block 53 to block 54 (obviously, worst position). My seat was also...

May 25, 2024 at 3:57 AM
  3. The Irish Rover liked freisland's post in the thread Fulhamerica: the Ream Continues [R].

Five years from now we're going to be posting how Ream is still on the Fulham bench and no one understands how except they like him too...

May 25, 2024 at 3:57 AM
  4. Harry Kane's on my mind liked belfasteric's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

Just transferred one of my sons tkts to me , there only ever was one tkt in his name in his account and I have now transferred it over...

May 25, 2024 at 3:56 AM
  5. Wiliam Felipe Gracek replied to the thread Cristiano Ronaldo (-12/13) vs Van Basten.

....................... yes ... that's it man Perfect vision ... well honestly.. I saw All the matches from 1958 and 1962 ,, .. of...

6. Jonx555 replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

Outside of tickets bought through country specific FAs, and playoffs, is there anyone still waiting for GROUP MATCH tickets to be...

7. Harry Kane's on my mind liked themanlarry's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

Recieved a "ticket ready in the app" email about half an hour ago for Match 16. So it's slowly rolling in.

May 25, 2024 at 3:53 AM
  8. Namdynamo liked lil_one's post in the thread Several additions to the U.S. Women’s National Team technical staff.

For those who don't want to click through the article above, Denise Reddy has been hired as USWNT assistant coach, which everyone...

May 25, 2024 at 3:53 AM
  9. Harry Kane's on my mind replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

This CLEARLY Contradicts that alleged demand

May 25, 2024 at 3:50 AM
  10. Wiliam Felipe Gracek liked PDG1978's post in the thread Cristiano Ronaldo (-12/13) vs Van Basten.

Yes, although Didi did provide the more casual and cultured side for the 1958 team as well for example (infamously it seems he was too...

11. Namdynamo liked kolabear's post in the thread The Emma Hayes era begins.

LINDSEY HORAN — how in heaven's name could anyone have forgotten this classic Big Soccer thread?! (tee-hee!)

12. Namdynamo liked hotjam2's post in the thread The Emma Hayes era begins.

due to the NWSL’s reducing thr minimum age to just 15, quite a few are skipping college. It’s becoming quite a popular trend. As well...

13. Harry Kane's on my mind liked MatD434's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

The point about the demand is a reason in favour of having an open fan portal, not against. If everyone is after a ticket, let fans buy...

May 25, 2024 at 3:49 AM
  14. Manchester Nadeshiko liked pierre bezukhov's post in the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

I think people should take a look at the defending of Nadeshiko defender Hana Takahashi in this game. Let me just say it was not one of...

15. Namdynamo liked cpthomas's post in the thread The Emma Hayes era begins.

Of the currently listed 23-player roster, 4 did not play any college soccer: Yohannes, Rodman, Shaw, and Swanson.

16. Namdynamo liked hotjam2's post in the thread The Emma Hayes era begins.

she’s probably trying to cover her own tracks as not to expect too much since she’s only got a few months to work with to install...

May 25, 2024 at 3:48 AM
  17. PDG1978 replied to the thread Cristiano Ronaldo (-12/13) vs Van Basten.

Yes, although Didi did provide the more casual and cultured side for the 1958 team as well for example (infamously it seems he was too...

May 25, 2024 at 3:47 AM
  18. Namdynamo liked Clint Eastwood's post in the thread Dual nationals who could suit up for the US..

[MEDIA]

May 25, 2024 at 3:47 AM
  19. themanlarry liked Real Mardin's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

Seating plan news: Turkey v Georgia Cat 1 (Dortmund) - slightly off the centre toward the back of the stand. Turkey v Czech Republic...

May 25, 2024 at 3:46 AM