Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Serg33 replied to the thread Liga MX - Clausura 2024.

Ay, Jona [MEDIA]

May 23, 2024 at 10:29 PM
  2. rslfanboy liked raza_rebel's post in the thread Disneys land and world.

Update on Thanksgiving for the Raza family. It is going terrible planning-wise. My sister and her family (family of 3), other sister and...

May 23, 2024 at 10:28 PM
  3. TimB4Last liked Casper's post in the thread Alejandro "Alex" Zendejas all games PBP thread.

EQUALIZER - Zendejas run up the wing touched out for a throw. Quick throw toward the corner by Alex to Martin - good communication...

4. TrickHog liked 73Bruin's post in the thread Other MLS games and Teams/Players [R].

While true, I seem to remember that he did take games off on turf fields which Vancouver had and has. Did he ever play there except for...

5. headerdunce liked gomichigan24's post in the thread Should the Copa America be Tim Ream’s last hurrah?.

I think with Ream it just depends on where he is with Fulham and how much he’s playing between now and 2026. The chances are good that...

6. don gagliardi replied to the thread Pre-match: San Jose Earthquakes - Austin FC (Saturday, 5/25) pregame thread.

I might do it. :)

May 23, 2024 at 10:27 PM
  7. don gagliardi liked SeaJayBee's post in the thread Pre-match: San Jose Earthquakes - Austin FC (Saturday, 5/25) pregame thread.

Imagine for a moment that your beautiful little boy grew up to become a professional footballer. And suppose he played for the Quakes....

8. SoccerLife5 replied to the thread Changing Landscapes - Chicagoland.

That Galaxy 08 team has been killing teams and drawing attention for years. I’ve been paying attention to them for a long time and it’s...

9. don gagliardi liked SeaJayBee's post in the thread Pre-match: San Jose Earthquakes - Austin FC (Saturday, 5/25) pregame thread.

Well, I will be there with my wife and son. Wouldn’t think of missing it!

10. Nacional Tijuana liked Elninho's post in the thread MLS in Sacramento?.

Mostly it's Cal Expo management being terrible. Among other things: 1) There's an ongoing dispute between TBB and Cal Expo because Cal...

11. Deadtigers liked soccernutter's post in the thread Post-match: The Post Presidency :: Trump Faces The Music Thread.

The cult won't die, but it will be interesting to see how it responds in the months and years after he dies. Will they attempt to move...

May 23, 2024 at 10:26 PM
  12. don gagliardi liked falvo's post in the thread George Best/Earthquakes photo thread.

[IMG]

13. rslfanboy liked Deadtigers's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

I use to think NY was a state that led but man are we garbage! These "Betcha don't ya know" jerks are showing how you rule with a trifecta!!

14. Casper replied to the thread Alejandro "Alex" Zendejas all games PBP thread.

They’re in a 4-4-2 with Alex at RM - pregame expectation was 4-2-3-1.

May 23, 2024 at 10:25 PM
  15. BPBlueSox replied to the thread Ajax Reborn - the Farioli Edition; Ajax 2024-25.

You make a good and logical point. I feel like this is a move that has a big potential for upside or otherwise it’s back to square one...

16. dark knight liked HScoach13's post in the thread They Needed a Minivan but Got a Gio: Reyna at Nottingham Forest (Olf Borussia Dortmund).

This is to go against the narrative that Gio is somehow lazy or attitudinal at Forest and that caused him not to play. "He has been...

17. Casper replied to the thread Alejandro "Alex" Zendejas all games PBP thread.

EQUALIZER - Zendejas run up the wing touched out for a throw. Quick throw toward the corner by Alex to Martin - good communication...

May 23, 2024 at 10:24 PM