Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Digital liked temesgen's post in the thread Özil's Fenerbahçe Protégé - Hoş Geldin Arda Güler.

Inb4 Turkish prince, arda24, AG4ever, ardafanatic and the rest of the nation come here to bring objectivity and balance to the discussion.

May 23, 2024 at 2:00 AM
  2. superdave replied to the thread Wednesday 22 May 2024.

There are currently 13 teams either getting 2 points a game or more, or 1 point a game or less. That’s very un-MLS like.

3. roverman replied to the thread England Youth Players Past/Present AOB.

Lookman might have made it with England 5 years ago but it shows the level of quality we have now when he probably wouldn't get anywhere...

4. BorisG liked Dsky's post in the thread Germany to Host the UEFA Euro 2024.

None of the goals was on Tah...

May 23, 2024 at 1:58 AM
  5. SeaJayBee liked JazzyJ's post in the thread trade & free agency ideas.

Yes, but I think failing that we were better off waiting until late April to get him vs. signing Vela instead. We will have Hernán for...

May 23, 2024 at 1:56 AM
  6. Digital replied to the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

It's also why i've never bought into the ZZ didn't know how to get the best out of him but Carlo did and saved him scenario, i love both...

7. superdave replied to the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

:18 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: [MEDIA]

8. blissett liked lukephan's post in the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

Miharu Kobayashi played whole first leg of relegation play-off for Napoli at Ternana and played big part in scoring the winning goal....

May 23, 2024 at 1:54 AM
  9. rslfanboy liked spejic's post in the thread Post-match: The Post Presidency :: Trump Faces The Music Thread.

And the guy that invented and monopolized making these: [img]

10. blissett liked pierre bezukhov's post in the thread Official 2024 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド).

I am happy if he plays her forward as opposed to the last match against the US where she played as a holding midfielder and was quite...

11. Digital liked Serengeti_Boy's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

True. He needed time. I'll never forget the interview he had the year Madrid won in 2022. He was asked why he is balling all of a...

May 23, 2024 at 1:53 AM
  12. Digital liked celito's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

R9 said that he didn't use to round the keeper for show, he just found it easier than just shooting.

May 23, 2024 at 1:53 AM
  13. Digital replied to the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

It certainly looked it, thought when he played he was the best i'd ever seen do it and i still think that to this day

May 23, 2024 at 1:52 AM
  14. hussar liked MrSnrub's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

It's just the nature of any squad that you'll get people complaining who is and isn't in, regardless of how silly. I'm 100% sure if...

May 23, 2024 at 1:50 AM
  15. locoxriver liked Albiceleste2010's post in the thread Copa America 2024 Discussion.

Scaloni needs to stick to the old rule and which served him well when introducing Julian, Enzo and Mac. Pick on form not past...

May 23, 2024 at 1:50 AM
  16. hussar liked horrisengleton's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

I do like Gordon. For all his intensity I think he's a high IQ player, especially around the box. Granted he's not a proven game changer...

May 23, 2024 at 1:49 AM
  17. superdave liked zlatan_but_a_car's post in the thread Matt Turner at Nottingham Forest.

Zack Steffen was famously middle-of-the-pack when it came to his shot-stopping metrics in MLS. Turner, Frei, and Hamid all out-performed...

18. superdave replied to the thread Matt Turner at Nottingham Forest.

But the players can’t rely on Sels to command his box, or stop shots. Overall, Turner was better.

19. Digital replied to the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

All i have to say is....... MmmBop lol, good stuff

20. Futbol_Head liked Sofabloke's post in the thread PBP: FAC: Final Manchester City v Manchester United Sat 25 May 2024 [R].

[IMG] [IMG] vs[IMG] Competition: FA Cup Final Venue: Wembley Stadium, London Date: Saturday 25th May 2024 Time: 15:00 (BST) 10:00...

May 23, 2024 at 1:48 AM