Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Sandon Mibut posted a new thread.

A new day, paying college athletes and what it means for college soccer

Unless you live under a rock, you've heard that yesterday the NCAA and power conferences in the revenue sports agreed to a settlement of...

Forum: College & Amateur Soccer

May 24, 2024 at 9:05 AM
  2. bigredfutbol liked American Brummie's post in the thread The US Supreme Court Thread - Post Roe v. Wade reversal edition.

It sounds like the blue states should stop listening to SCOTUS decisions.

May 24, 2024 at 9:04 AM
  3. bigredfutbol liked dapip's post in the thread The US Supreme Court Thread - Post Roe v. Wade reversal edition.

Seems terrifying: [MEDIA]

4. bigredfutbol liked yossarian's post in the thread The US Supreme Court Thread - Post Roe v. Wade reversal edition.

At a very general level, the reason is that in both instances, the Court sided (for now) with the decisions of the respective state...

5. AGomes replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

With these Callups, and the rumor that neither Orsolini or Zaccagni have a place secured, I think can rule out a 4-3-3. If Fagioli does...

May 24, 2024 at 9:03 AM
  6. bigredfutbol liked Deadtigers's post in the thread The US Supreme Court Thread - Post Roe v. Wade reversal edition.

What they do in their bedroom is their business.

7. Saeta Rubia liked Raumdeuter's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Anything that chases Tuchel from Bayern is a positive. The appointment of Tuchel has been a total negative on Bayern Our least point...

8. newterp liked SamScouse's post in the thread Arne Slots In at Liverpool - Welcome (New Manager Thread).

Spot the Slot! https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/liverpool-fc-boss-arne-slot-29233131 Arne Slot has arrived in...

9. bluechicago replied to the thread Changing Landscapes - Chicagoland.

I have been around a long time and have seen a lot of rankings. I will give some recognition to these rankings, in that they are...

May 24, 2024 at 9:02 AM
  10. AValdevez liked Anoo's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

Me too. Quarters and semis. Nothing yet

May 24, 2024 at 9:01 AM
  11. Rattlehead replied to the thread Copa America 2024 Discussion.

The only logical reason would be "injury prone" . However, by that logic ADM shouldnt be included since 2017 , after being injured in 3...

May 24, 2024 at 9:00 AM
  12. tedmak replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

Also - i didnt get an email for the further updates. Has anyone received their tickets for the knockouts? They are the outstanding ones...

May 24, 2024 at 8:59 AM
  13. chjoak replied to the thread Kylian Mbappe, Welcome to Arsenal! - Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

Team News and Tix was on with Charles Watts. He says..... - 4-5 first team additions - likely 200m(ish) spend but will be more sales -...

May 24, 2024 at 8:59 AM
  14. russ liked ChicagoVT's post in the thread The Red Baron: Josh Sargent at Norwich City.

Let's not forget that Daniel Farke (former Norwich Manager) is the manager at Leeds right now. He brought Josh into Norwich when he was...

May 24, 2024 at 8:57 AM
  15. Rattlehead liked Riquelme100's post in the thread Copa America 2024 Discussion.

Its just weird to drop him like that, especially when you consider the players who was included. There is not one good argument that can...

16. HomietheClown replied to the thread Jhon Janer Lucumi - news & comments.

Motta is heading to Juve. Wonder how this plays out for Jhon. There's constant rumors of him going to bigger teams. Maybe this is...

17. Rattlehead liked SupaMario's post in the thread Copa America 2024 Discussion.

The wedding story is not true because their wedding is scheduled for after the CA Final, July 20th. He thought he was going to go and...

18. MrSnrub replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

I can't imagine we'd select outside the squad, wouldn't seem great man management to select a 33 man squad, then pick someone from...

19. nunzio23 replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

I like Fagioli but i cannot justify taking him over Locatelli even if the latter did have a not so up to par season. Of course I blame...

May 24, 2024 at 8:56 AM