Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. J-Mezzy liked Digital's post in the thread Oooh! Petro Dollars Buys EPL, UEFA & FIFA.. But Can't Buy Youuu! Hey Jude! Bellingham Thread.

Always going to happen if Kylian does eventually turn up given the amount of young talent we now have in attack and midfield, everyone...

May 24, 2024 at 5:59 AM
  2. LouisianaViking07/09 liked schrutebuck's post in the thread Matt Turner at Nottingham Forest.

If Vlachidomos was added, I actually think that he would be at the bottom of the entire chart below Turner and Sels. Because I recall...

May 24, 2024 at 5:58 AM
  3. LouisianaViking07/09 liked freisland's post in the thread Matt Turner at Nottingham Forest.

Yeah, Vlach, tho he had a like 5 game sample, was at the bottom of the 3 keepers (and often close for the entire EPL) in lots of...

4. LouisianaViking07/09 liked superdave's post in the thread Christian Pulisic at AC Milan.

What is Milan’s situation in terms of needing money for a new stadium, or refurbishments? (I’m gonna challenge the Cajun Viking next...

5. Fireburn47 replied to the thread Rumor: Next England Manager Thread Discussion.

Talk of Graham Potter going back to Brighton . Does feel like the FA might well strongly consider Pochentino or Tuchel.

May 24, 2024 at 5:55 AM
  6. Isaías Silva Serafim replied to the thread From R16 to SF of UCL.

When did I mention Sofascore?

May 24, 2024 at 5:52 AM
  7. zizou555 liked J-Mezzy's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

Regardless, it all worked out. Vini is great, ZZ was freaking great, Ancelotti is freaking amazing and even solari played a role as he...

May 24, 2024 at 5:51 AM
  8. Fireburn47 replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

[MEDIA]

May 24, 2024 at 5:50 AM
  9. J-Mezzy liked Azucarero's post in the thread #2 goalie.

Potential to be a starter in that he is talented. But the dude hasn't played a single minute for Colombia yet...

May 24, 2024 at 5:49 AM
  10. J-Mezzy replied to the thread #2 goalie.

Wasn’t even called up for copa

May 24, 2024 at 5:48 AM
  11. Cop Shoot Cop liked Dr. Wankler's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

Hey, transparency in government is a good thing. Why not transparency In corruption?

May 24, 2024 at 5:45 AM
  12. madej liked BarneyG's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I think to be honest Madej, it's the prime time for "buyers", to get off touts. Tournament starts in 3 weeks, and the last thing these...

May 24, 2024 at 5:45 AM
  13. ebbro liked superdave's post in the thread Christian Pulisic at AC Milan.

LouisianaViking leads the league in “asking the defense questions.” Boom!!!

May 24, 2024 at 5:43 AM
  14. J-Mezzy replied to the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

Regardless, it all worked out. Vini is great, ZZ was freaking great, Ancelotti is freaking amazing and even solari played a role as he...

May 24, 2024 at 5:42 AM
  15. Bauser replied to the thread The Norway thread.

[IMG]

16. Cop Shoot Cop liked lanman's post in the thread The On-going Never-ending Brexit Story Part Four.

The only way the debates will be interesting is if Starmer and Davey both turn up with umbrellas and then start arguing about which...

17. Cop Shoot Cop liked The Jitty Slitter's post in the thread The On-going Never-ending Brexit Story Part Four.

that is how you get fascism

18. Cop Shoot Cop liked American Brummie's post in the thread The On-going Never-ending Brexit Story Part Four.

No. The boy will suffer until the whistle. :D:(