Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Crew Chuck35 liked soccerncbus's post in the thread Post-match: Alea Iacta Est: CCC Final Match Thread - Columbus Crew vs Pachuca.

After I believe the second goal the broadcast cut to a shot of Nancy and he was just sitting on the bench looking absolutely dejected....

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:09 PM
  2. Saeta Rubia liked Serengeti_Boy's post in the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate - The Other Teams Thread.

Maan. This is true. Getting a serious no 9 is tricky. Italy and Netherlands are quite a shame given their rosters in the 90s and 00s...

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:09 PM
  3. Winoman liked felloveranddidanadu's post in the thread Pre-Match: US vs Colombia (6/8/24).

So excited. My wife is Colombian, el partido va a ser picante

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:08 PM
  4. Reccossu replied to the thread Giovanni “Gio” Reyna US National Team Discussion.

I guess Gio didn’t really want to go back to Dortmund anyway. He must have understood how liking Real’s UCL victory on social media...

5. AGomes liked indestructible's post in the thread Senior Team Discussion.

TMW radio took a snap shot of Spalletti’s 6 commandments that he posted on a board for the players. Thought it was interesting: Our...

IMG_2047.jpeg Jun 3, 2024 at 7:08 PM
  6. trts liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread Alert: The Prince That Was Promised - Bienvenue Kylian Mbappé.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA]

7. Benny Dargle replied to the thread OFFICIAL: Roster/Rumor/Signings 2024.

As to the payment to Charlotte, I'm assuming it's GAM, but the question is whether it is lump sum or paid over time. My guess is some...

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:07 PM
  8. AGomes liked Azzurrifan87's post in the thread Senior Team Discussion.

You hit the nail on the head with the lack of success at U21. Remember players as old as 22 or even 23 can play on that teams. And...

9. rrrrrafik liked libertao's post in the thread Alert: The Prince That Was Promised - Bienvenue Kylian Mbappé.

Sorry Kylian and compatriots, going to be rooting hard against France this summer then :D

10. NietzscheIsDead replied to the thread Berhalter Interview With WaPo.

Pulisic was one of the top players in Serie A last season, ahead of Leao. He was Milans best player and is a legit star. Antonee...

11. Testopener22 replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

Some good advice, but I'm not sure that any seller would part with their ticket/s before receiving full payment. I've only had good...

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:06 PM
  12. luftmensch liked chaski's post in the thread Soccer, Sports and Politics - Part Deux.

Rooting for Real Madrid is like rooting for General Motors

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:06 PM
  13. Saeta Rubia liked hector_br's post in the thread Rumor: The Shirt and Apparel Thread.

Yep, it's cursed. Time to change that.

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:05 PM
  14. Marcho Gamgee liked Fireburn47's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Thaf would have been very mean for a friendly.

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:05 PM
  15. Winoman liked Pegasus's post in the thread They Needed a Minivan but Got a Gio: Reyna at Nottingham Forest (Olf Borussia Dortmund).

Remember when Hummels and Reyna had a big dispute on the field? Now both are having trouble with Terzic?

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:04 PM
  16. Benny Dargle liked mbar's post in the thread OFFICIAL: Roster/Rumor/Signings 2024.

[MEDIA] $350k extortion money to Charlotte. LOL

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:03 PM