Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. S1na liked meringues's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

This idea that we don't "need" a capable goalscorer because of the team's accomplishments this season is preposterous IMO. I still see...

May 12, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  2. Aensensen liked Umar's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Brahim has a style that I can see straight away on the pitch even if you blur out the identifying features of the player. I can also...

May 12, 2024 at 7:38 AM
  3. Aensensen liked eran bar-levi's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Barhim has to get more credit,This is a player for whom you buy a ticket to watch a game.

May 12, 2024 at 7:37 AM
  4. S1na liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Andrés Onrubia: https://as.com/futbol/internacional/shock-en-francia-por-mbappe-n/

May 12, 2024 at 7:34 AM
  5. AlistairSinc liked Untitled's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

Seating allocation finally showed for M42 Cat 2, I am apparently in block 118 but that seems to be in the Cat 3 section according to...

IMG_4081.jpeg May 12, 2024 at 7:33 AM
  6. Dr. MvN liked RMadrid2222's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Lol I have abosulutly no idea how this happened. Im sorry. This was said by fierro, not you. I was quoting him.

May 12, 2024 at 7:33 AM
  7. charlie15 replied to the thread Pre-match: Can't believe it took this long for this thread, the 2024 Presidential election thread!.

Whoever started this, I will please beg you, Please, Pretty Please, with sugar on top, make it Stop! . As an aside, PSA: reading the...

May 12, 2024 at 7:33 AM
  8. HomietheClown replied to the thread Colombians in the MLS.

[MEDIA] Also scored a second but that was a beautiful first goal.

May 12, 2024 at 7:32 AM
  9. lmorin replied to the thread Paxten Aaronson at Vitesse olf Eintracht Frankfurt.

Where is Paxten now?

May 12, 2024 at 7:31 AM
  10. blissett liked Lechus7's post in the thread AFC U20/U17 Women's Asian Cup.

[MEDIA]

11. blissett liked Batfink's post in the thread German Fraulein National Team 2020 & beyond.

[MEDIA] Not sure which regions this mini documentary able to be viewed, but with it mainly focusing on the career path of former youth...

12. stanger liked hangthadj's post in the thread Post-match: ⶴቹረረ ጎነ ዪቹልረ - Crew v FC Cincy - Match 11 - 5/11/24 7:45 PM.

Cincinnati is a really, really good team. Pat Noonan is a great manager. We were out managed and out played. Against teams and managers...

13. charlie15 liked Val1's post in the thread Pre-match: Can't believe it took this long for this thread, the 2024 Presidential election thread!.

It seems like an earnest question, so I will try to give it an earnest response, @Gilbertsson You seem to have two main criticisms...

May 12, 2024 at 7:30 AM
  14. eran bar-levi replied to the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

This is a huge failure of Spain, they do not have any raw talent similar to this player.

May 12, 2024 at 7:29 AM
  15. Batfink replied to the thread German Fraulein National Team 2020 & beyond.

[MEDIA] Not sure which regions this mini documentary able to be viewed, but with it mainly focusing on the career path of former youth...

May 12, 2024 at 7:28 AM
  16. HomietheClown replied to the thread 2024 FIFA Intercontinental Cup: Tournament News & Qualifiers [R].

I remember years ago Dortmund upset Juventus when nobody thought that would happen. But yes, Madrid is the huge favorite and should win...

May 12, 2024 at 7:27 AM
  17. don gagliardi liked JazzyJ's post in the thread Post-match: Colorado Rapids - San Jose Earthquakes (Saturday, 5/11) postgame thread [R].

I was starting to wonder a bit about Hernán. After a promising debut against LAFC, he didn't play that well against Oakland - had some...

May 12, 2024 at 7:23 AM
  18. don gagliardi liked Earthshaker's post in the thread Post-match: Colorado Rapids - San Jose Earthquakes (Saturday, 5/11) postgame thread [R].

And fizzy water scores again. 3 goals in 567 minutes, where Cade had one goal in 1551 minutes. I don't care if Pellagrino stumbles...

May 12, 2024 at 7:21 AM
  19. Minduchio replied to the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

I disagree, they made it look good, they keep talking about it non stop how good t is , most people people start to believe it. If i had...

May 12, 2024 at 7:21 AM